Education: BSc Computer Science, Baghdad University, 2004.
Languages: English, Arabic and basic French
- IT Help Desk, from 1999 – Present.
- Customer Service, from 2005 – Present.
- Technical Support (Electronic Devices), from 2005 – Present.
- Documentation, from 2005 – Present.
- Social Media Management, from 2006 – Present.
- Team Management, from 2006 – Present.
- Coaching and Training, from 2006 – Present.
- Call Center Management, from 2006 – 2008.
- QA (Quality Assurance) and Testing both Software and Hardware, from 2007 – Present.
- Online Community Management, from 2010 – Present.
- Project Management, from 2012 – Present.
- Mentoring, from 2014 – Present.
- Project Planning and Management.
- Leadership and Decision Making.
- Self-leaner and Self-motivated.
- Problem Solving.
- Ability to work independently and/or with a team.
- Communication (written and verbal).
- Touch Typing, both English and Arabic.
- Proficient in using:
- The Internet.
- Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides and Forms).
- Microsoft Windows.
- Microsoft Office.
- Android and iOS.
Other Companies and Projects:
- Translator and IT Consultant, Consulate General of the Republic of Iraq.
- Mentor, Google Code In 2015.
- Official Member, Ubuntu.
- Official Member, GNOME foundation.
- Community and Release Manager, Ubuntu GNOME.
- Social Media Administrator, Ubuntu Quality.
- Forum Administrator, LXDE.
- Team Leader, Lubuntu.
- Senior Technical Executive, OSN.
- Google Cloud Summit, Sydney, September 2018.
- TLTD Online Summit, January 2017.
- Ubuntu Online Summit, 2013 and 2014.
Available upon request.